There are many fun physical activities to do with your family, like dancing, playing, and more. Click on the link to see some ways that you can keep your family active! The August Wellness challenge is to try one of these activities!
►Try One of These!
Be sure to mention us on Facebook Joining Jennings for Healthy Living (@joiningjennings) and tag us on Instagram (@jjhl_wellness). You can also use the hashtag #monthlywellnessjjhl to see how others are participating in the challenges!
We are currently in revised Stage 4.5 of Governor Holcomb's reopening plan. This stage will last from July 4th to approximately August 27th.►Revised Stage 4.5:
Gyms, fitness centers, and similar facilities will operate with restrictions:
1. Employees must wear a face mask and be screened daily
2. Class sizes and equipment must be spaced according to 6-foot social distancing
3. Equipment must be cleaned after each use
4. Class sizes must be limited
Playgrounds, outdoor courts, recreational sports, and youth training facilities
1. Non-contact community recreational sports games, leagues, and tournaments resumed on June 12
2. Contact community recreational sports games, leagues, and tournaments resumed June 19. Must adhere to ►Executive Order 20-32.
3. Playgrounds are open. Participants must wash hands and use sanitizer frequently.
1. Campgrounds may operate with restrictions
2. Boating allowed. Participants must follow 6-foot social gathering guidelines.
3. K-12 school operations may begin the 2020- 21 academic year on July 1. Extracurricular, co-curricular activities may resume July 6.
4. Visitors to beaches and shorelines must adhere to social gathering and 6-foot social distancing guidelines
Check out these awesome pictures submitted by participants during the virtual launch party on Tuesday, July 21st!
Anna Walker - Sand Creek in Scipio
Charlinda Evans - Yoga at Tripton Park in North Vernon
Jeff Walker - Jennings County Running Club